Support the mission of the Kirkwood Historical Society and Kirkwood’s Landmark home, Mudd’s Grove. Your membership and donations to the Kirkwood Historical Society helps advance our mission of preserving Mudd’s Grove and the history of the Kirkwood area and its relevance to the present and the future.
Here’s how you can help.
- The Mudd’s Grove Porch Project Needs Support – literally! Click to donate through our Go Fund Me Page – Mudd’s Grove Porch Project
- Be a Member. Click here.
- Donate online. Click here.
If you prefer to mail your membership or donation, download the Membership Form and mail with check (payable to Kirkwood Historical Society) or your Credit Card information.
Mail the form to:
Kirkwood Historical Society
PO Box 220602
Kirkwood, MO 63122
Levels of Membership
Historian Membership – $35
Family Membership – $75
Kirkwood Membership – $125
Henry T. Mudd Membership – $250
George Dana Membership – $500
Wm Bodley Lane Membership – $1000
Lifetime Membership – $2,500
Includes recognition on a special Lifetime Member plaque located at Mudd’s Grove.
Is complimentary if over 70 and age + years as member = 100
Benefits of Membership include:
- Quarterly issues of the red covered “Kirkwood Historical Review” featuring articles and pictures concerning the history of Kirkwood and surrounding areas.
- Our annual Strawberry Festival with picnic space, entertainment and plenty of strawberries and ice cream – fun for the whole family.
- Monthly “KHS Friends” meetings that feature noteworthy speakers. They are scheduled on the first Monday of most months and are open to all members and guests.
- Quarterly members’ meetings that feature a speaker on a subject of historical interest.
- Throughout the year The Kirkwood Historical Society has exhibits, presentations and events pertaining to the community’s development.
- The opportunity to rent Mudd’s Grove at the member’s rate for a meeting, party, wedding or other event.
- Use of the Kirkwood Historical Society Library for the research needs of our community.
- A special place to donate and preserve books, papers, photos, and other items on Missouri and Kirkwood history for the future.