Everyone is welcome.
Come early, come later, leave early, stay late,
work as long as you’d like!
Saturday, April 23rd from 9 am to 4 pm. (Rain Date Sunday April 24th, same time)
Please bring any garden tools you think you’ll need.
(we don’t have any to spare) including, but not limited to:
- weeding tools
City of Kirkwood yard waste paper bags will be provided, but if you’d like to donate some, you are more than welcome to bring your own, and thank you!
Things on the schedule:
- Cleaning up the southwest corner of the yard
- Removing (as much as possible) the vines growing in the “shade garden”
- Weeding, weeding, weeding
- Leaf removal
- etc., etc., etc.
One special request – any painters out there?
Is ANYONE willing to paint? The front sign has really seen better days, and is in desperate need of a coat (or two!) of paint. So, if you are willing RSVP to this email and we will have the paint and brushes ready for you when you get there!
If anyone has the following, would you please bring it to “yard day”?
- Power washer (and an operator that knows how to use it) for the fences, and back patio
- String trimmer for the liriope
- Mower (also for the liriope)
Please RSVP to this email and let us know what time you plan on attending,